Three outfits for June

Hey guys

So this week I have a little June faves clothing wise. 

As the weather has been really up and down recently (as it always is in England), I have put together 3 outfits that I currently love to wear. 

Look one


                                                    


The first is a lovely little beige (stone) coloured knit dress. This is from Pretty Little Thing, size 16 as I wanted a very oversized fit.

Now this is very lightweight however it is still thick at the same time, it will keep you warm and won’t need to wear a jacket with this. It is very breathable. One thing that I really love about this dress is that it comes with a little knit belt so you can really snatch in that waist, or wear it as baggy as you want. I tend to normally pair these with white low platform converse. 





Look Two


  

The next one is an all black outfit. The bottoms are from Top Shop in a size 18, as again, I wanted a very over-sized fit. Also keep in mind when shopping in Top Shop that their sizing is all over the place ! So do NOT be discouraged to buy bigger sizes. it's NOT YOU its the clothes!

The plain black tank top is from Primark.The floor length wide- leg trousers are amazing quality, they are very light weight, perfect for the summer. Paired with a simple watch and accessories like a belt and a few pieces of jewellery help elevate the look and give it a very classy feel. 



Look Three


The last outfit that I have here can either be really dressed up or down. The pencil skirt is from Pretty Little Thing, size 14. The tank top is the same one as before from Primark size 14. The pencil skirt has amazing stretch and is kind of firm and holds you in. I really do feel confidant in it. I would pair this with a pair of black and white Chuck Taylors, or some black barely there heels. Add a few accessories like a watch and a few layered necklaces and you're good to go. This outfit really does speak for its self !


I really do hope that you have gathered some inspiration from this 
Don't forget to follow my blog, I now upload content every Tuesday & Thursday!
I will also be starting a TICK TOCK and Instagram page really really soon.
I look forward to seeing you !
                    
         
 
                                                            Deneesha xo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes