A little bit about why I wanted to start this blog



Hey I'm Deneesha..  
                              
... and this is my first official post after months maybe years. No... defiantly years of procrastinating. I have finally taken that small leap off of a massive cliff.
Anyway, the main reason as to why I wanted to start this Blog, is because I feel as though I am caught in-between the two extremes of the fashion industry. I am netier sample size. Nore am I plus size. When I look on websites like PrettylittleThing or Missguided, I feel a constant battle in my head before buying. Saying to myself over and over again "are my boobs too big for that" or "mmm should I buy that in a bigger size because it's not going to fit over my knees" or... my absolute fave " what is the stretch like on that!!!". 

Not only do I feel as though companies do this,(exhibit either slim or curve models)  but also on YouTube, when watching hauls, I find that it's either one or the other. I'm like where the girls with a little extra pooch at? am I right?  They are very few and far between. 

Growing up, tying to learn, figure out my body and also trying to love myself, in a place that does not represent others who are like me, often made it isolating, and that is something that no one should ever feel. ALONE. If the fashion industry isn't going to represent those size 10-16 uk, then fu*k it I'll do it. Because this is something that I would have loved. Having someone to say what looks good on someone like me and having a steer in the right direction. 

Not only that but I will also be touching on subjects like self love, uni life, post grad life and also the life of a 21 nearly 22 year old, and just sharing my thoughts, feelings and experiences about current situations in this clearly fu*ked up world. 

P.S. I just wanted to say thank you for reading and hope you continue on with this journey with me, because I am so excited that I have actually started. 
          
                                                                                   THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING 
Deneesha xo



                                                                                                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes