7 Ways To Look Expensive On A Budget


Hey guys so I wanted to talk about how to look expensive on a budget. 

When it comes to looking expensive on a budget it can be quite hard on knowing where to start. This is why I have chosen 7 key tips on knowing where to start. 

1. So first of all I would like to talk about clothing, my first recommendation that I would say when trying to look expensive on a budget is, to keep things very simple, and also very black and white with pieces of nude and blush colours. Sure you can have a pop of colour here but you do not what your wardrobe to be all over the place. 
I would recommend looking at places such as H&M, Missguided, ZARA and also Bershka 
 (People do be sleeping on Bershka) 


2. I would also 100% recommend is to buy jeans that do not have any any distressing whatsoever, I would normally tend to go for a black high waisted jeans with belt hoops so you can add in a belt, and it would elevate the look even further.
 I then would use a high neck top or bodysuit,  in a contrasting colour in this instance white, it just seems more expensive and elegant.

  


3. IRON YOUR CLOTHES I cannot stress this enough, and you would think ahh Deneesha of course you need to iron your clothes but trust me you will be surprised ! 
Ironing your clothes can even change how a specific item even looks its crazy so please iron your clothes! 

4. My next thing would be to wear minimal and also natural makeup that is BLENDED and obviously a good lash 
 

5. I would also sleek my hair back into a low pony tail or have a few strands showing or bone straight hair, or have a slight curl at the bottom of the hair .



6. I would recommend to keep it quite simple and only having the essentials so a watch a bracelet and a couple of rings


Pandora £35                                    Pandora £40                              Passed down 


Harper Rose 
£95


7. I would also say as well just to take care and look after your skin, putting on sun cream when out in the sun for long periods of time, using face masks on a regular basis, having 7/8 hours of sleep every night, drinking plenty of water, even down to brushing your teeth for two minutes a day! these all contribute to looking healthy and also looking expensive. 

So there are my top tips on how to look expensive on a budget, I hope you enjoyed it and I will see you on Thursday  
Deneesha xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes