Motivation For The Gym



Hey guys so I wanted to talk about getting motivation for the gym as gyms are about to re-open very soon, however I will not be the first one to be queuing up as you know Miss Rona is still a thing and I personally don't feel comfortable doing so just yet. 
Nevertheless I thought I would share with you some of my key motivations of going to the gym as I absolutely love it and see it as such an escape, before the lockdown I was going to the gym 3/4 times a week. 
Also I wasn't going to the gym to lose weight, I was going to the gym to maintain a healthy lifestyle ! 
There is a very big difference!

1. Gym Clothes
 Buy gym clothes 100% like, that make you feel cute and confidant in. because once you feel like you look good in the gym the more confidence you have. I would recommend shopping in places such as Sports Direct as they normally sell branded items like Nike and Adidas at the fraction of the price, but also ASOS and Amazon. Amazon have such quality dupes for afforbible prices for brands like GYMSHARK, LuLu Lemon and also Fabletics.

2. Wearing Minimal Make-up
 I would also recommend wearing very very minimal and light makeup, like concealer filling in your eyebrows and also a bit of mascara, as this will help in your self confidence by enhancing your features. 

3. Know what you're actually going to work on
  know what muscle groups you're going to train that day, and also know how you are going to train them. You could do this by looking at YouTube videos on how to train legs or arms etc, so you know what exactly you are going to do, and not wondering around the gym and becoming overwhelmed by all the different equipment.

4. The Time Of Day 
oh my gosh the time of day matters so so much, depending on your confidence levels, go at different times of the day so maybe earlier in the afternoon, or maybe later on in the evening. Avoid busy times in the gym. Now I'm not trying to take away from your confidence but at the end of the day, this is your workout  and especially if your new at the gym. You think oh my gosh everyone is looking at me thinking negative things about me, and you get in your own head so, to avoid getting in your head its just so much easier to just go at an off peak time. 

5. NO ONE IS LOOKING AT YOU ! 
I cannot stress this enough! people are to engrossed in their own workout, and if you are approached in the gym it will only be for your own benefit. e.g. if your technique is a bit off someone could be like hey you're doing this a bit wrong if you do it this way it could prevent you from injuring yourself. 
Or they be checking you out and wanna get to know you better... wink wink.
 (if your single that is )

6.  JUST START 
Once you get over that first hump of getting up and actually going to the gym trust me you'll never look back !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes