My Top 5 Summer Perfumes



Hey guys so I thought I would share my top 5 summer perfumes, because everybody says to me oh my gosh Deneesha you smell so good all the time! Therefore I thought I would share my top perfumes with you. 

Tiffany - Sheer 

Tiffany Sheer Eau de Toilette, 50 ml. | Tiffany & Co.
This perfume is so so nice and very light for the hot summer, it smells very fresh and also it is very light wight, it does not feel like it clings to the body. This perfume is very classy and elegant. I would personally wear this perfume during the day. Especially for days out in the sun or day drinks at the pub (when they eventually open). The only bad thing that I would say about this perfume is that it does not last very long. This perfume retails for £39.62 for 30 ML, I would recommend going for the 50 ML, because you do have to spray it quite a lot so in a long run it would be cheaper to go for the bigger bottle. 


Fun tip: In order for perfumes to last longer, spray it on your clothes instead of directly onto the skin is much more effective and enhances the fragrance.  

DKNY - Woman

DKNY Women Summer 2018 Donna Karan perfume - a fragrance for women ...
So my next perfume is DKNY Woman, this is a lovely light sweet perfume and I love wearing these on really hot summer days. This perfume is absolutely amazing value for money. For 100ml it is only £25. However it does not last very long but I don't mind that as it is only £25 for a designer perfume !


Marc Jacobs - Decadence 

Marc Jacobs Decadence Eau de Parfum Spray 100ml - Perfume

Now this perfume is very very boujee even down to the bottle ! I would defiantly recommend this for evening/ going out/ date night. This perfume is very heavy and very sweet. I would say that this perfume is more up market as obviously it is Marc Jacobs, but does not break the bank ! The starting retail price for this perfume is £32.25 for 30ML and honestly I would say go for the 30ML because it is so strong you will not be spraying loads of it ! Also looks so so cute sat on the dressing table!

Fun tip: perfume actually goes off so if you have seen the liquid in the bottle tun a different colour its no good and smells different from what it was originally !

Carolina Herrera - Good Girl
Carolina Herrera Good Girl Eau de Parfum 50ml - Feelunique
Now this perfume.... OH ... MY.... GOD ... it is amazing it is super super sexy and sweet! Like I have actually got no words other than, you have to absolutely buy this perfume! You will literally not regret a single penny. It smells so luxuious and it has a good day to night time balance. It is defiantly not for the faint of heated. It is very strong, people will smell you as soon as you walk through the door. The starting price is £30.80 for 30ML and can go up to £78.99 for 150ML. I would personally go somewhere in the middle so a 50/60 ML as I love this perfume so much and spry it everywhere I go !


YSL - Libra 
Libre Eau De Parfum | Perfume for women | YSL Beauty UK
This perfume has to be my absolute fave in my collection. This has a good balance,  its not too sweet and its not too musky. It just sits comfortably in the middle, however it is really strong. And like the Carolina Herrera perfume, it is not for the faint of heart's! This little gem starts off at £47.99 for the 30 ML and can work its way all the way up to £100 for the 100ML. I again would go for 30ML as im not trying to give my debit card a heart attack, and also it lasts so long and it is so strong you wouldn't spry it as often . 

Fun tip: In order to preserve perfume don't have it directly in sunlight this will make it go off quicker and also having perfume in direct sunlight will cause it to eveaporate !

So there are my top 5 summer perfumes and tips, if you have any questions don't be afraid to DM me on Instagram, @deneesha_blogs and I shall see you on Tuesday !  

Deneesha xo 


Comments