MUST HAVE BRAS FOR BIG BOOBS !


 Heyyy guyyys

So todays post is all about bras boobs and all things big tiddies !

Finding comfy sexy bras for women that have bigger boobs has endlessly proven to be difficult.
I know I am one of those people! This is because I have a really small back size, but my cup size... fu*k me its something else.

This is why I want to share with you my TOP 3 bra brands.

LOUNGE
The first brand that I want to talk about Lounge.
Now Lounge are a new ish company, and they cater to women who, like me where you have a smaller band size (30-36) but might have a significantly bigger cup size (A-G).

All of the bras are very comfortable and they fit really nicely, they are super super soft so they don't mark and irritate the skin. As well as that they come in some amazing and sexy designs and colours. I would defiantly recommend looking around on their website.

My fave bra currently is the
 Blossom BALCONY BRA



This bra also fits really well and does not irritate the skin. This bra is underwired however you do not feel the wire at all, it is almost like a bralette. I love chilling in just this and layering it with different shirts. it's very very versatile comfortable, chic and very stylish.
This is £50 including the matching thong, and for an extra £10 you get an extra thong. 
The only thing I would say that everything on Lounge sells out really really quickly, so you have to be very hot on when they restock their items!

Savage X FENTY

The next underwear brand that I absolutely love is Savage X Fenty !
They have an even bigger range of band sizes (30-46), and they also have a very big range of cup size's (A- H). 
My ultimate go to bra is the 
 T-SHIRT BRA 


Now again this bra is super super soft and really comfortable. The material is incredibly thick and the cotton is almost that of a satin finish. The straps are extremely supportive so it doesn't give you a neck or back ache. Especially those who like me have a bigger chest. I could literally sleep in this! This bra also comes in soooo many different colours!
The normal price is £44 
However if you sign up to be a V.I.P  for FREE the bra is only £17 !

ASOS

My last and probably most affordable brand to shop for bras is ASOS
ASOS just over a year ago came out with a "fuller bust" range, where they basically make all the sexy skimpy mesh and lace bras in sizes bigger than a DD. Not only that they also stock different brands that have the same concept ( making the same sexy bras they would for a 34B cup in a 36 G cup)
The band sizes range from 30-44 and the cup sizes A-G.

My Wishlist Bra
ASOS Design Fuller Bust Scarlet Padded Strappy Bra 


I do not own this bra however I have owned one in the past from the ASOS Design Fuller bust range that was exactly the same, just a different colour that was discontinued. However if its anything to go by the bra was amazing! The fit of the cup was amazing and the padding was very very soft, it also had 4 hook and eye closures to give that real support that I was looking for. Not only that it looked extremely sexy! 

So ladies if you're looking to impress your man, I would say this is an absolute winner hands down! 
This bra was £22 however it is now on sale for £17.60. The bra also comes with matching underwear currently on sale for £8.00

I hope you found this useful I look forward to seeing you soon 

Deneesha xo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes