My Most Worn Outfits At Home


Hey Guys

So we can all agree that over the last couple of months have been a surreal blur. Especially for me and my family; having two beloved grand parents pass away due to the corona virus. It has been hard some days to  bare reality. However the best thing that I have found to somewhat stop the hurt and pain is to have some sort of routine, whilst being at home and keeping busy. This is why I have put together 3 looks that I like to wear around the house. 

Look One 


Okay so this look is very simple, all I did was pair a bodysuit with joggers ! The pink body suit from New Look size 12. 
The bodysuit has poppers at the bottom  is really comfy surprisingly
The Joggers are from Primark size M and they actually are from a the lounge section, I know you can't see the bottom but they are cuffed and supper figure hugging amazing for that home sexy chic !



Look Two


This look is also vey simple, This is one of my fave pieces at the moment to wear which is a T-Shirt dress size 14. This is very easy and again so comfy to wear, it isn't too short that its impractical. I got this about two years ago from Missguided and has worn so so well, it still looks brand new.


Look Three


So this one is a full co-ord loungewear set from Primark size M. The joggers are the same as the ones previously shown in the first look. this as an entire set is so comfortable and is really stretchy. The entire co-ord is ribbed however the only thing I would say that I don't like about the joggers is that it has a fake drawstring on it. Therefore you can't really snitch and snatch that waist in. however it does have a thick band that helps with doing that. 

My Accessories 
The accessories that I pair with each of the looks are my own everyday jewellery. The First two rings are from Pandora ranging from £35-55 and the last ring has been passed down to me so I can't actually tell you where I got it. 




I also wear a watch from a new ish brand called Harper Rose.

 HARPER ROSE WATCH


Now these watches are really beautiful and elegant without breaking the bank. The one that I specifically wear is the Silver Mesh With Rose Gold Detail and this retails for only £95 and if you are a student you get a 20% off student discount. It keeps the time really really well and isn't too heavy on the wrist. However it does not feel cheap in any way shape or form! It is also very sturdy and does not feel as though it will break very easily.

 Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed what I have put together and I'll see you on Tuesday 
Please again don't forget to follow so you are up to date with all the good stuff and I will be creating a TICK TOCK & INSTAGRAM page very very soon 


Deneesha xo 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes