My PrettyLittleThing Review


PrettyLittleThing on the App Store

Hey guys, so this week I ordered from PrettyLittleThing, I know I said I would do a video in order for you to see what I got and how I would style certain pieces. However in my honest opinion everything that I ordered was atrocious ! I had to send everything back instanlty ! If you know me procrastination is me all the way! and the fact that I sent all the clothes back the same day really does say something 


 Damnation Print Tie Strap Frill Hem Shift Dress 


I ordered this in a size bigger than I normally am, so a size 16, and it was vey short like... could see my garden short.. bearing in mind I sized up and I am only 5'4. The material was very thin and overall I just didn't really like the fit. 

White Ribbed Frilled Hem Bandeau Crop top 

I also ordered this in a size up (16) because I have massive boobs, and normally with bandeaus, they  aren't very thick to cover all of the boob in my case. I also found the material very flimsy and thin, you could literally see my bra clear as day, and didn't give me any support whatsoever!   

Tall White Sleeveless High Neck Bodysuit 

Now this... oh my gosh... it basically fit me like a crop top... I ordered this in a size 14... the two snaps at the bottom of the bodysuit were no where near close to snapping shut... like it was tiny like it would have probably just about fit a size 8 I'm not even joking.. the body of the bodysuit was so small and short I can't even talk about it. As well I think the bodysuit had been used as it came kinda grey.. like it wasn't crisp white.. like it looked like it had been returned.. 

 Plus Purple Tie Dye Print Mesh Ruched Dress 


Now this dress is a mess... I thought my life was a mess.. but this dress is a whole noter league.. I ordered this dress in a size 18.. so two sizes bigger than my actual dress size. So please can someone, anyone explain to me why my bum cheeks are hanging out ?? I don't even know how PrettyLittleThing can pass it off as a dress if I'm honest ! not only that.. but the the straps on the dress are extremely long. They just kept on falling down.. now I know what you're about to say ohh Deneesha you brought the dress two sizes bigger bla bla bla, but honestly the dress fit really snug! It would not have fit someone who is actually a size 18. 
The dress offered no support whatsoever so I would have had to of worn it with a bra. However because the straps on the dress were so long you would have seen the bra. Honestly if the straps would have been adjustable this dress would have been so much better ! Im really disappointed in this dress because I like the style and print but the actual construction of the piece... really let it down.

 Black Jersey Split Midi Dress  


Now there wasn't too much wrong with this dress, however the splits in the dress where really high and I personally don't really vibe with that, I ordered it in a size 14 and would be perfect for the beach if high splits are for you. 

 Blue Floral Hem Wrap Maxi Skirt


Now this skirt is absolutely adorable, however I  found the material to be extremely thin. I get that its summer and you want clothes that are thin but I don't want clothes that are transparent! As well I found that the waist of the skirt was extremely small and tight. I ordered this in a size 16 and I compared it to another skirt  that I have form New Look,  that is of the same style in a size 14, and the skirt from PrettyLittleThing is substantially smaller then the New-Look skirt. 
Therefore I just had to send it back because it was so uncomfortable to be in. It is such a shame that they didn't do it in the plus section because I defiantly would have re-punched this in a bigger size and worn a slip under the skirt so it isn't see through.

All in all I would say that this time around my experience from PrettyLittle thing was a bit meh. I am a bit annoyed that I have to return literally every single item that I brought! But hey ho. I find PrettyLittleThing to be very hit or miss, and this time around it was a miss. I get their style concept, which is amazing and also very affordable. But when it actually comes to the construction and actual final products and delivering it to consumers and customers... it doesn't really reach customer expectation... with the quality, fit and also sizing.
However it wouldn't stop me from ordering from them permanently.

I hope you liked this mini review on my experience with PrettyLittleThing 
don't forget to follow my instagram deneesha_blogs
and I will see you on Thursday ! 
Deneesha xo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes