Post Lockdown Drinks


Cheers toast. Clink glasses of champagne or sparkling wine in hand ...

Hey guys, so I know that lockdown is coming toward the end and we can finally get back to some normality. With bars and pubs about to re-open, I know for certain that I will be indulging in a few bevs. This is why I have put together three looks that I know I would deffo wear to the Slug or Be At One this summer! 
You have been warned I have decided to not wear make-up as it is currently 27 degrees when taking these pictures and it was even hotter in my bedroom!

P.S. the heels in this blog are all the same

Look one 


The second look you can dress up or down, in my case I have chosen to dress this up with a pair of barley there heels and a small black bag also from Primark. The dress is from Missguided and has lovely ballooned sleeves and a tie collar. The material is thick however very breathable I decided to get this dress in a size 16 as I didn't want it to cling to my body. This dress retails for £28. The one thing about this dress however is that it is a nightmare to iron so you would have to get it dry cleaned straight away as it already comes very creased in the bag. 
How I would dress down this look would be to wither pair it with some sandals, flip flops or white platform converse. 

Look Two


The first look is a simple jeans and a nice top look, The top is from ASOS size 16 I though because it is satin I thought that it wouldn't have any stretch. However I was surprised and could do with sizing down, It was also a steal at £25.  The jeans are from Missguided. They are from the Vice Highwaisted super strech skinny jeans collection in a size 14. The stretch on these are absently amazing! I would say that they are as good as the TOP SHOP Jolie jeans for a fraction of the price only retailing for £20. The barley there heels are from Primark for £10


Look Three


Now this last one is very fun and sassy even though this is cheater print I feel as though the print is vey timeless. The dress is from PrettyLittleThing in a size 14, and retails for £35. I absolutly love the asymmetrical hemline and the plunging neckline. As you can see that this dress completely holds you in and gives the girls a nice lift, and have nothing bad to day about the dress!

I really do hope that you have gathered some inspiration from this 
Don't forget to follow my blog, I now upload content every Tuesday & Thursday!
I have now started my Instagram page it is Deneesha_blogs so please don't forget to give that a follow 
see you again on Thursday !
                    
         
 
                                                            Deneesha xo




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes