Mini Boohoo Style Tip & Review




Hey guys so I did a little shopping this week from Boohoo and I just wanted to show you how the clothes look on a size 14. 

Plus Snake Ruffle Wrap Dress 


Okay so this dress is first of all hands down absolutely amazing!  I love it to bits I would defiantly be wearing it many times this summer when the sun does decide to come out ! As the material is light and airy.
It is so so versatile you can dress it up or dress it down. How I would dress up this dress is with either a pair of white or black barely there heels, a silver belt to really snitch in that waist and a clutch bag. 
Or I would dress it down with a pair of white platform converse or any pair of white canvas shoes.
I would say however, that this dress is tiny. I got this dress in a size 18 and again it wouldn't fit someone who is actually a size 18. I got it out of the bag and I just thought where is the rest of it for a size 18!
The dress is also very short I would be conscious of my garden being on show any- time the wind blew ! but like I said I really do love the dress and this wouldn't stop me form wearing it. 
Also the dress was only £18.15.



Basic Solid Cycle Shorts & Shoulder Pad Tank Top


Okay so I'll start of with the tank top, oh my gosh shoulder pads are a new trend that is coming back which I am so here for ! I got this top in a size 14, and the quality of the top is amazing it is super super soft.  I would say though the top is very short it is like a long crop top. It comes just below the belly -button. However for £9.00 I can't really complain!
I would style this with a pair of white Mom jeans and black and white chuck Taylors or any sort of chunky trainer or like in the photo a pair of cycling shorts and a belt and the Adidas Originals Oweego or the Nike Vista Lite.
Fun tip: If you are like me and have big boobs and want to wear a crop top but don't want to size up, shop in the Tall Section as it will give you an extra couple of inches length size to work with. 

The basic "solid" cycle shorts were okay I got them in a size 16  because I have a big bum and wanted them to be opaque. Nevertheless I sized up and they were still see through!  
However they are really comfy, I would suggest buying two pairs in order to avoid disappointment when  when taking it out the bag as they are not "SOLID" like boohooo claim. 
Also its not really a stretch to buy two pairs as they are only £3.00 each.

Overall I liked every single piece that I purchased even though the sizing was a bit off and wasn't true to what Boohoo claimed. However I personally could still work with it, and to be honest what do you expect the prices are very cheap. I would deffo be purchasing from Boohoo again but maybe not bottoms that are jersey material, if you want something that is defiantly good quality and great value for money, I would say shop at Missguided for things like cycle shorts or leggings, yes they are a little bit more pricey compared to Boohoo but you will not be disappointed. 

Thank you for reading and I will see you on Tuesday !

Deneesha xo 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes