Mini Missguided Haul




Hey guys so the other day I shopped on Missguided and I totally forgot to mention this !

white mom jeans & white ribbed racer back body suit

So this first look I brought a pair of white mom jeans in a size 16 these jeans are really nice and thick denim material and they were only £20. The sizing of them however seemed to be really big, I was so surprised as you know ya gal is a bit thick in the hips and thighs. 
I then brought the white body suit in a size 14. Now this... I don't know it was nice and really thick don't get me wrong the quality is really really good for £9.60 . But the head hole, it is so small and does not stretch whatsoever it is a real struggle to fit over the head, especially when you have makeup on. It is virtually impossible to get the bodysuit on without getting make up on it ! 


Stone paperbag drawstring shorts 

Now for this second is the same body suit that I was talking about in the first picture. Now the shorts.. they are okay... I do like them... however the drawstring doesn't give me the results that I want ( they don't snitch in my was it as much as I want it to. I got these in a size 18 and the legs are quite small and it kinda shows the outline of my tummy if you know what I'm talking about. The shorts were £14.50.

Overall I would say that this haul was a success even though there are some things that I would have wanted to of changed you can't get everything to fit you exactly how you specifically want it unless you went to a talior! 

So thats it for this miniature Missguided haul, I hope you liked it and I will see you on Thursday 

Deneesha xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes