My Top 5 Black High Waisted Skinny Jeans


hey guys so I wanted to talk about my top 5 jeans that I would 100% recommend.
Im sorry that I haven't taken pictures of what I look like in each of these jeans but I am currently not at home and this is what you guys asked for the most 
so please trust me and take my word for it 

Top Shop- Joni Jeans 


So the first jeans that I would reckoned is obviously the classic Top Shop Joni Jeans. 
Now these Jeans are absolutely amazing ! The elastine in these jeans are absolutely amazing, they make your bum look so perky and just snatched. They are extremely high waisted. I would however recommend to size down, as after a couple of months of purchasing the jeans they start to get baggy around the waist, and around the calf of the leg. Also, if you have them thick thighs like me, they do tend to rip on the inner thigh. Addtionally the colour fades quite quickly (literally within 2 months )  They are a bit on the more pricer side at £45 as there are a lot more cheaper alternatives that are somewhat better.

River island - Black Kala High Waist Disco Jeans 


A  pair of jeans that I would 100% recommend is the River Island Kala High Waist Disco Jeans. Now these jeans are so so comfortable and soft yet still are tight and snatch the booty and waist 
(yes I know witch craft) 
I could fully go to a Tobey Calvary in these and have a desert and not have to unbutton these jeans ! The elastane on them are pretty good however they aren't as good as the Top Shop Joni Jeans. However it is still good nonetheless. THEY ALSO HAVE BELT HOOPS! Im obsessed with belt hoops. I don't know why but a lot of high waisted jeans don't have belt hoops! so annoying!
 I would say that they do run a little bit small but then again I do tend to find River Island clothing to run a bit small in their sizing. But if you just size up they are amazing these jeans. Also they have a little gold button detail and I really like that, it kinda gives the jeans somewhat a bit of pop of colour. 
These Jeans retail for £35 and they are so so worth the money! the material is thick and as well the colour does not fade! however like the TOP SHOP Joni Jeans, they get holes in the inner thigh! 

Missguided- Vice Highwaisted Super Stretchy Skinny Jeans 


These jeans are really good value for money! They are only £20 they do everything they say, they are super stretchy however they don't really offer that support that you really need around the tummy and are a little bit loose, however this does not take away from the face that jeans are still really good, I have had these jeans for near enough a year and they haven't had any holes in them as awe the colour has not faded! 
(watch the next wash their grey hahah)
but no in all seriousness these jeans are really good value for money however they aren't as thick the material is extremely thin but hey ho such a steal for £20 ! I think out off all the jeans that are in this blog these are 100% my go to pair as they are so easy to just chuck on. You're not dancing around your bedroom trying to hoist them up. 

Stradivirus- Super Hight Waist Skinny Jeans In Black


Now these Jeans they are really nice and lovely on and with a pair of nearly there heels- sweet as a nut. They are not solid black they kinda have this grey tint to them. But.... But... they are so fu*king hard to get on oh my gosh it is a mission to get them on they don't have any stretch, you can't breath in them but they do really complement your figure. Like they say beauty is pain -cry's inside-. 
They are also only £19.00 so up to you if you would actually try them on or not but trust me they do look good on. I can't really speak on about the colour fading and the thighs ripping because I honestly have not worn them enough to comment. 


Pull&bear - High Waisted Skinny Jeans


Right I would first of all like to point out that these jeans are only 12.99 WTF ! 
I really don't know how Pull&bear have done that. These jeans are good for £12.99, I have had these jeans for years, okay they have faded slightly but i'm not mad at that, as well they are really flattering on the body and they fit my body pretty well. where I have a big bum and small waist, they fit both my bum and my waist, which I was first of all super surprised about. The only thing that I would say about these jeans is that they only go up to a size 14. Pull&bear don't really cater to anyone who is a size 16 or above which is such a shame but hey ho that's the way the cookie crumbles. 

I hope you like My Top 5 Black High Waisted Skinny Jeans and I will see you again on  Thursday 

Deneesha xo 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes