Voyage Lingerie Review


Hey guys so I wanted to talk about this amazing new brand
 (also my first ever brand collaboration) 
Called Voyage Lingerie. 

Now Voyage Lingerie is a small business that launched in may 2020. Voyage offer comfortable, high- qulity everyday loungewear & underwear at an affordable price. I know myself I find it extremity hard to find good quality underwear for an affordable price specially with the size of my boobs ! 

Black Jersey Racerback Bralette 



Now this racerback bralette is amazing ! hands down ! the fabric is so so thick and if just feels expenisve. it offers so much support in which I was very surprised about. I have literally worn it for hours and my back does not hurt whatsoever. The sizes range from a small to extra-large and they really are true to size, however the bralette is extremity stretchy so if you are that bit bigger you would 100% still be able it fit into it. This sports bra retails for £23.



Black High Leg Thong 


The thong is really comfortable and really stretchy, it really feels like I don't have anything on ! They automatically have that high rise low front which compliments anybody's body amazingly. They also give you curves in all the right places! Adtionally also give you that little bit extra coverage at the front so you can hide your little pouch this tong retails for £13.

I would 100% recommend Voyage Lingerie to anyone who is looking for more affordable lounge underwear.  For the quality you really cannot complain at the price, they also offer many different styles at the same affordable price. The shipping did take a bit longer then usual to come, however we are in a pandemic and I have waited 3 months for a parcel form ASOS, so I really can't complain. 
The service was impeccable and I also received a little thank you note. it really does put a nice little personal touch. 

Thank you for reading and I will see you in the next one 

Peace out 

                                         Deneesha xo 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 5 Summer Perfumes